Horizontal railings are a modern development in the residential world, for they used to be only in the realm of commercial and industrial buildings, and ship decks.
However, our balconies stand apart because we use 3/8" diameter solid bars or 5/32" diameter stainless steel cables and not heavy tubing used for commercial applications.
Please let us know when placing the order which horizontals you want. The price is the same.
Our Ship's Deck horizontal balcony comes with a perforated handrail so that you can install a cocktail railing on top. If you do not need the perforations, please leave us a message in the comments.
Take a close look at the specifications published in the picture box.
We offer the matching railing on our wrought iron railings page.
* Meets the International Building code both geometrically and structurally.
* You are purchasing a proven bolt-on balcony system approved by many cities and engineers throughout the nation.
* Standard hardware is included
* Solid pickets/balusters
* Specs and engineering data sheets are available here.
* Balcony Lengths choose from 58", 70", 82" and up to 154" wide.
* Custom measuring: use the "add inches" feature to add width in inch
increments. We have built up to 16' width balconies.
* Choose as an option to add lower structural brackets. They are not needed for balconies up to 94 inches in width if the upper brackets are correctly installed.
* 1" allowance for floor extension on both available sizes 36" and 42" H.
* Custom balconies and bulk orders: fill out this estimate request form.
(We offer great discounts)
* Need railings matching sections? Go to the iron railings store.
* Finish: Weatherproof double powder-coated (1-year specific warranty)
- 1 st powder coat: Zinc rich primer (similar to galvanization)
- 2nd coat: Polyester high resistant powder coat.
* Shipping: Ships FedEx Freight to all continental US
* Choose to upgrade warranty on the finish up to 5 years.
NOT A STOCK ITEM. IT TAKES 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO SHIP.