- Product description:
- Ship's Deck Railings are the perfect way to add a touch of rustic industrial style to your deck. These railings resemble the decks of boats and can be used for interior and exterior applications. They are affordably priced and come with double powder-coating for extra protection. Plus, they're easy to install!
- How to buy by using our easy online purchasing system:
- Measure your deck sides from edge to edge and add them up to get the total linear feet of the deck.
- Please measure the length of the stairs from the deck edge to the last thread nosing and include them in the foot count.
- Make all your selections to get a price per foot:
- Choose the color, or upload the color code if you need a matching color.
- Choose the type of handrail.
- If you provide the wood handrail, choose "Perforated 3/8" X 2 Flat Bar To Add A Wood Top."
- Set up an account for better-automated communication. (We will not send you unwanted emails)
- Complete the shipping options
- Select your sales tax status.
- Upload the deck schematic so that we can send you shop drawings.
- Upload pictures from different angles, especially corners, transitions, and places where the deck touches the house.
- Enter the total linear feet, including stair railing and deck railings
- Place the order or get a quote emailed to you for future references.
- After you have completed your purchase, you will receive the shop drawings of each section and the overall layout, showing post positions and all dimensions.
- Once you have approved the drawings, we will proceed to manufacture your railings.
- The process takes eight weeks from purchase to delivery, including one week to produce shop drawings.
- The minimum order is 20 linear feet.
- You can convert your quote into a purchase at any time.
- Shipping is free to the closest FedEx location.
Other DetailsLimited lifetime warranty. No returns are accepted unless the product is defective beyond repair. Ships insured: Your money back or product replacement.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Make your selections to get a foot price. Enter the total rounded linear feet into the quantity field at the end .
Send a schematic with measurements Upload schematics and pictures
Purchase different kind of sections separately Flat railings, curved railings, and stair railings
Check out option #1 Select "get quote" and a quote will emailed to you.
Check out option #2 Place the order with credit card, check or Pay pal .