Ecuadorian Knuckle Balcony
Traditional Ornamental Spanish/French design, with alternate knuckles and
Greco-Romanesk cast iron bottom band. This is a robust balcony built on solid
square bars and heavy duty 2x2 square tubing as shown. Used mostly for
residential or historical commercial applications. See similar styles in Cuenca-
* Limited lifetime warranty.
* Meets the International Building code both geometrically and structurally.
* Standard hardware is included
* Solid pickets/balusters
* Balcony Depth: 3'' (download specs)
* Balcony Length, choose from: 55'' , 67'' or 80'' wide.
* Custom measuring: use the “add inches” feature to add width in inch
* Custom balconies and bulk orders: fill out this estimate request form.
(Great discounts are offered)
* Need railings sections? Go to the iron railings store.
* Finish: Weather proof double powder coated (1 year specific warranty)
- 1st coat: Zinc rich primer (similar to galvanization)
- 2nd coat: Polyester high resistant powder
- Stock items ship within 3 business days via FedEX freight.
- These are non-stock items ship within 4-6 weeks. Here you can check our
stock items ready for immediate shipping.