Iron Knuckle Balcony
Traditional Ornamental Spanish tradition design. It can be seen in many historical cities in South America. Great balcony if you like light ornamentation and not just the plain picket looks. Great for a Spanish Casona. This robust balcony is built on solid ½" bars with alternate knuckles on a 1- 2-1 pattern, used chiefly for residential or historical commercial applications. See similar styles in Quito, Ecuador.
* Meets the International Building code both geometrically and structurally. If properly installed, it exceeds code requirement of 100 lb/SF
* You are purchasing a proven bolt-on balcony system approved by many cities and engineers throughout the nation.
* Standard hardware is included
* Solid pickets/balusters
* Specs and engineering data sheets are available here
* Balcony Lengths choose from 58", 70", 82" and up to 154" wide.
* Custom measuring: use the "add inches" feature to add width in inch
increments. We have built up to 16' width balconies.
* Choose as an option to add lower structural brackets. They are not needed for balconies up to 94 inches in width if the upper brackets are correctly installed.
* 1" allowance for floor extension on both available sizes 36" and 42" H.
* Custom balconies and bulk orders: fill out this estimate request form.
(We offer great discounts)
* Need railings matching sections? Go to the iron railings store.
* Finish: Weatherproof double powder-coated (1-year specific warranty)
- 1 st powder coat: Zinc rich primer (similar to galvanization)
- 2nd coat: Polyester high resistant powder coat.
* Shipping: Ships FedEx Freight to all continental US
* Choose to upgrade warranty on the finish up to 5 years.
NOT A STOCK ITEM. IT TAKES 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO SHIP.