Goose Italian Balcony
Traditional Ornamental italian design, originally from the city of Trento. This is
a robust balcony built on solid flat bars forged to resemble a goose neck.
Used mostly for residential or historical commercial applications. See similar
styles in Trento Italy. Check out this sample in Cuenca Ecuador.
* Limited lifetime warranty.
* Meets the International Building code both geometrically and structurally.
* Standard hardware is included
* Solid pickets/balusters
* Balcony Depth: 3'' (download specs)
* Balcony Length, choose from: 55'' , 67'' or 80'' wide.
* Custom measuring: use the “add inches” feature to add width in inch
* Custom balconies and bulk orders: fill out this estimate request form.
(Great discounts are offered)
* Need railings sections? Go to the iron railings store.
* Finish: Weather proof double powder coated (1 year specific warranty)
- 1st coat: Zinc rich primer (similar to galvanization)
- 2nd coat: Polyester high resistant powder
- Stock items ship within 3 business days via FedEX freight.
- These are non-stock items ship within 4-6 weeks. Here you can check our
stock items ready for immediate shipping.