GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AND CONDITIONS:
- Top railing 1 x 2 X 14 GA TUBE, Bottom railings 3/8 x 2 flat bar. Solid 1/2" x 1/2" pickets.
- Top rail anchor brackets: aluminum sleeve brackets with a total of 3/4" adjustable distance per side.
- All material double powder coated black, bronze or white: First coat: zinc rich primer. Second coat: Polyester powder (touchable)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty as per out online agreement. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to this published terms.
- Return policy: This is considered a custom made product; therefore, returns are not accepted, as per the terms of our published shipping and return policy.
- Shipping policy: All material travels crated and well protected. Customer is responsible to unload the delivery truck. Transportation insurance covers up to 100,000 dollars worth of merchandise.
- Please refer to our shipping and return policy for additional conditions and recommendations.
HOW TO PURCHASE ONLINE
You can buy your railings entering the foot dimension one section at the time
and add one or 2 posts, center legs and wall brackets as you wish. Refer to
the schematic on the pictures below the main picture.
You can also add inches, so please round your exact dimension to the
nearest inch. The brackets are adjustable. You can also get an approval
drawing and there is a button for that as well.
1. Measure the exact distance from wall to wall or from post to post, for the
railing section. I. E. 5’-7 ½ “
2. Enter the number of feet. I.E. 5 fewt.
3. Now enter the number of round-down inches. I.E. 7 inches. Disregard
4. Enter the number of posts (1 or 2) to be added to the section. Each post
will be installed leaving 3 ½ inches of tolerance to the wall or post. (“add
5. Enter the number of brackets needed to attach the railing section to a
wall or an existing post. You need two brackets in one side if you skip
one post or one bracket per post. (“add wall bracket” button)
6. If your span is greater than 6 feet it is advisable to add a mid section leg
from the lower rail to the floor. (“add midsection leg”)
7. If you need formal approvals for a project, we can send detailed
drawings. If that is the case choose the “add shop drawings button.”
8. Once you have completed the description of the railing section and you
are happy with the price shown above, hit add to cart.
9. If you need more than one section, hit “continue shopping” and enter the
description of the next section you may need. Repeat until you have all
the sections you are needing.
10. Go to “check out” and leave any comments you want.
11. Once you have completed your order you may send us an email
with pictures of your deck.
12. Stair sections and curved sections are considered custom, in that
case complete this form and submit pictures and dimensions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You need to send us detailed pictures of the
railings to register your limited lifetime warranty. We need to see that the
railings have been properly installed.