GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AND CONDITIONS:
- Top railing 1 x 2 X 14 GA TUBE, Bottom railings 3/8 x 2 flat bar. Solid 1/2" x 1/2" pickets.
- Top rail anchor brackets: aluminum sleeve brackets with a total of 3/4" adjustable distance per side.
- All material double powder coated black, bronze or white: First coat: zinc rich primer. Second coat: Polyester powder (touchable)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty as per out online agreement. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to this published terms.
- Return policy: This is considered a custom made product; therefore, returns are not accepted, as per the terms of our published shipping and return policy.
- Shipping policy: All material travels crated and well protected. Customer is responsible to unload the delivery truck. Transportation insurance covers up to 100,000 dollars worth of merchandise.
- Please refer to our shipping and return policy for additional conditions and recommendations.
HOW TO PURCHASE ONLINE (see it in video form)
HOW TO ORDER
The system is based on foot price but works section by section. You can order multiple identical sections at a time.
For different sections just upload the shopping cart and hit continue shopping to select the next railing section.
Repeat the process for as many different sections you want to purchase.
Once you are done, go to check out and finish up your order.
The following are step by step instructions to order a section:
1. Enter the number of full feet for the section not including the posts. IE: if the section is 3 ft 4 1/2"; enter 3 ft.
2. Using the add inches button add as many inches you may need. IE Add 4". Do not enter fractional inches.
3. Using the "add post" button enter the 1 or 2 posts for the section you are buying.
4. If you want a mid section leg please hit the "add mid section leg" button.
5. If the railings section is going to mount to a wall or a wood post, hit the "add wall bracket" button.
The wall bracket has an adjustment, and for that reason it is not needed to enter fractional inches.
I.E. : 3' - 2 1/2", enter 3 ft and add on 2".
5. If you want a panel as shown hit the add panel button.
6. If you need shop drawings to release the fabrication please hit the "add shop drawings" button.
For an estimate please fill out THIS FORM including your shipping address, phone number, pictures or plans.
You will be contacted by a representative, to help you put together a design and place your order.