Light Iron Dove Balcony
Traditional Ornamental French tradition design. Great ornamental looks but not as ornate as our iron dove queen, therefore the name Light; can be ordered with a crown; a jewel for any luxurious Mediterranean mansion. We build this robust balcony with solid ½" bars shaped to resemble a lightly curved dove's chest, and it is used chiefly for high-end resident applications or historical commercial applications. See similar styles in Montreal.
* Meets the International Building code both geometrically and structurally. If properly installed, it exceeds the code requirement of 100 lb/ SF.
* You are purchasing a proven bolt-on balcony system approved by many cities and engineers throughout the nation.
* Standard hardware is included
* Solid pickets/balusters
* Specs and engineering data sheets are available here.
* Balcony Lengths choose from 58", 70", 82" and up to 154" wide.
* Custom measuring: use the "add inches" feature to add width in inch
increments. We have built up to 16' width balconies.
* Choose as an option to add lower structural brackets. They are not needed for balconies up to 94 inches in width if the upper brackets are correctly installed.
* 1" allowance for floor extension on both available sizes 36" and 42" H.
* Custom balconies and bulk orders: fill out this estimate request form.
(We offer great discounts)
* Need railings matching sections? Go to the iron railings store.
* Finish: Weatherproof double powder-coated (1-year specific warranty)
- 1 st powder coat: Zinc rich primer (similar to galvanization)
- 2nd coat: Polyester high resistant powder coat.
* Shipping: Ships FedEx Freight to all continental US
* Choose to upgrade warranty on the finish up to 5 years.
NOT A STOCK ITEM. IT TAKES 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO SHIP.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Gorgeous is all I can say. Pedro was excellent to work with. Starting to install the pair. So far so easy. The balcony that we ordered did not come in components so it is heavy. Need a couple of friends to lift. No big deal. Five star rating.