Iron Lady Baroque Balcony
Traditional Ornamental Italian tradition design. This is a robust balcony built on solid 9/16 hammered bars shaped to resemble a woman’s body. The cast iron design at the bottom makes it “busier” resembling the baroque medieval style. Great for traditional stucco mansions with smooth walls. Used mostly for residential or historical commercial applications. See similar styles in Pontenure.
Meets the International Building code. If properly installed exceeds code requirement of 100 lb/sf.
* Meets the International Building code both geometrically and structurally.
This is a proven true balcony system approved by many cities and engineers
throughout the country.
* Standard hardware is included
* Solid pickets/balusters
* Specs and engineering data sheets are available upon request.
* Balcony Lengths choose from: 58”, 70”, 82” and 106” wide.
* Custom measuring: use the “add inches” feature to add width in inch
increments. We have built up to 16’ wide balconies.
* Choose as an option, to add lower structural brackets. They are not needed
if upper brackets are properly installed.
* 1” allowance for floor extension on both available sizes 36” and 42” in depth,
* Custom balconies and bulk orders: fill out this estimate request form.
(Great discounts are offered)
* Need railings matching sections? Go to the iron railings store.
* Finish: Weatherproof double powder coated (1 year specific warranty)
- 1 st powder coat: Zinc rich primer (similar to galvanization)
- 2nd coat: Polyester high resistant powder coat.
* Shipping: Ships FedEx Freight to all continental US
* Choose to upgrade warranty on the finish up to 5 years.
NOT A STOCK ITEM. TAKES 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO SHIP.