Iron Knuckle Balcony
Traditional Ornamental Spanish tradition design. Can be seen in many historical cities in South america . Great balcony if you like light ornamentation, and not just the plain picket looks. Grat for a Spanish casona. This is a robust balcony built on solid ½” bars with alternate knuckles on a 1- 2-1 pattern. Used mostly for residential or historical commercial applications. See similar styles Quito Ecuador.
Meets the International Building code. If properly installed exceeds code requirement of 100 lb/sf.
* Meets the International Building code both geometrically and structurally.
This is a proven true balcony system approved by many cities and engineers
throughout the country.
* Standard hardware is included
* Solid pickets/balusters
* Specs and engineering data sheets are available upon request.
* Balcony Lengths choose from: 58”, 70”, 82” and 106” wide.
* Custom measuring: use the “add inches” feature to add width in inch
increments. We have built up to 16’ wide balconies.
* Choose as an option, to add lower structural brackets. They are not needed
if upper brackets are properly installed.
* 1” allowance for floor extension on both available sizes 36” and 42” in depth,
* Custom balconies and bulk orders: fill out this estimate request form.
(Great discounts are offered)
* Need railings matching sections? Go to the iron railings store.
* Finish: Weatherproof double powder coated (1 year specific warranty)
- 1 st powder coat: Zinc rich primer (similar to galvanization)
- 2nd coat: Polyester high resistant powder coat.
* Shipping: Ships FedEx Freight to all continental US
* Choose to upgrade warranty on the finish up to 5 years.
NOT A STOCK ITEM. TAKES 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO SHIP.