STANDARD DECK RAILINGS
SPECIFICATIONS AND ORDERING INFORMATION
The maximum length that can be ordered is 5 feet 11 inchs and 7/8". The side brackets slide to adjust up to 0.5 inches, which allows for an overall tolerance of 1" short.
In other words you can order your railings up to 1 inches short andthey it will work fine.
Standard top and bottom railings
1x2x 14 GA steel tube
Standard steel posts
2x2x 14 GA steel tube with flat top or ball top upon selection.
Mid legs: sections with no end posts may include a middle "leg" to reief the sides. You may choose yes or not.
Hardware: All hardware is provided
Types of sections
1. No posts on both ends: This section attaches to the wood post you should have in place or to the wall.
2. Mid post sticking up: If the distance between your posts is more than 8 feet you need to add an intermediate post. This option makes this post stick pass the handrail 1 inch.
3. Mid post under the handrail: The post does not stick up.
4. Section with end post: One side meets your wood post and the other there is a self standing post.
How to order
You can only purchase one section at the time; just add to the shopping cart as many sections as you may need.
1. Select the type of section, from the 4 alternatives.
2 Enter the foot measurement
3. Enter the inch measurement
4. Enter the fraction measurement.
5. Check if you require shop drawings.
6. If you checked yes for shop drawings, please upload pictures of your deck and a schematic.
7. Enter the color
8. Enter the State where you want the product delivered. This will adjust the price to include shipping.
9.Check out and pay. You will see a charge for handling only because the shipping cost is already accounted for.
For stair sections click on the link that will take you to the stairs sections selector, and enter all the required data.
If you experience any problems simply fill out an estimate request form ad we will get back to you.
Our turn around time is 4 to 6 weeks to ship out.