This design has a contemporary style inspired by the geometrical shapes used by cubist painters such as Picasso. We build this robust balcony using solid ½" bars. Beautiful "cubist panels" are incorporated and depending on the size, it might include a straight picket bar to meet code. If your house or building needs to show a modern look, this is a suitable balcony for you. View a sample project.
* Meets the International Building code both geometrically and structurally. If properly installed, it exceeds the code requirement of 100 lb/SF.
* You are purchasing a proven bolt-on balcony system approved by many cities and engineers throughout the nation.
* Standard hardware is included
* Solid pickets/balusters
* Specs and engineering data sheets are available here.
* Balcony Lengths choose from 58", 70", 82" and up to 154" wide.
* Custom measuring: use the "add inches" feature to add width in inch
increments. We have built up to 16' width balconies.
* Choose as an option to add lower structural brackets. They are not needed for balconies up to 94 inches in width if the upper brackets are correctly installed.
* 1" allowance for floor extension on both available sizes 36" and 42" H.
* Custom balconies and bulk orders: fill out this estimate request form.
(We offer great discounts)
* Need railings matching sections? Go to the iron railings store.
* Finish: Weatherproof double powder-coated (1-year specific warranty)
- 1 st powder coat: Zinc rich primer (similar to galvanization)
- 2nd coat: Polyester high resistant powder coat.
* Shipping: Ships FedEx Freight to all continental US
* Choose to upgrade warranty on the finish up to 5 years.
NOT A STOCK ITEM. IT TAKES 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO SHIP.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
One issue, I watched you installation video which said to install the angle iron 2 1/2" below finish floor. When I went to install deck I found that it was 3" thick. Had to move angle iron down 1". I think you need to update video..